How do you get rid of something in your signature that's broken?

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
At some point, I must have added something to my sig (not sure what - maybe a ticker?) that goes to MickeyPath. It's broken, but when I go in to edit my signature to remove it, it doesn't even show up as being there. Any thoughts on how I can get rid of it?

TIA!

Did you fix me???? THANK YOU! No one ever just... does things... for me! I have a toddler. I always have to be the doer of things. Thanks a mil!!

How do I get rid of these broken links in my signature? When I go to Edit Signature, there is nothing there.

Can I get some assistance in removing the broken ticker from my signature as well? It didn't show up until after my trip ended, LOL.

I can’t get rid of my ticker…help! Also, I can create a new ticker, but I can’t get it in my posts? Help again!

Mary Jo,

Will you please remove the Birthday Ticker from my signature? I don't remember adding it and it isn't my birthday date????

Please keep the family vacation ticker.

Thanks.

Mary Jo,

Will you please remove the Birthday Ticker from my signature? I don't remember adding it and it isn't my birthday date????

Please keep the family vacation ticker.

Thanks.
:sunny: Been There.....Going Back!
'88 Treehouse Villas; '93 Caribbean Beach Resort; '95 Caribbean Beach Resort;'96 Buena Vista Suites;'97 Coronado Springs Resort; '99 Contemporary Resort;'01 WDW Swan;'03 WDW Swan/ AKL; '04 HH/AKL;'05 HH; '06 Universal/WDW Swan; '09 POFQ; '15 OKW; '16 AKL ; '18 Pop; '21 HH; "22 SSR:cool1: :teacher: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:+:earsboy:+:earsboy:

[url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/URL][/URL]

Same issue,
At some point, I must have added something to my sig (not sure what - maybe a ticker?) that goes to MickeyPath. It's broken, but when I go in to edit my signature to remove it, it doesn't even show up as being there. Any thoughts on how I can get rid of it?

TIA!

Signature:
val.php

Last edited by a moderator:

TIA!
I'm having the same problem. Webmaster Mary Jo, can you help me?

weight.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin...
I am having same issue with my signature...can you remove Magic Kingdom countdown sticker on my signature? Thanks so much!

I've been off the boards for a while. My sig line has trips that were two years ago. I go to edit, but it is blank. If you can remove them for me, awesome. Could you alos point me to a thred with instructions on how to update it myself to new & current details?
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter