How do you get into the Star Wars bar on Disney Wish

upbeatred

Mouseketeer
I've read somewhere that you have to get a reservation to get in? However, I am not seeing anything on line like the specialty restaurants. Do you have to go somewhere on board to get a reservation? Also the outside area of the SPA, I understand you have to pay for separately from the treatments, but how do you get that reservation? Once again, not seeing anything on line.
Thanks!

As of yesterday, you can now reserve the Hyperspace Lounge once connected to the ship's wifi. Guests are allowed to book one "family" and one "adult" booking, as per posts on social media. Not sure what you are referring to when talking to "outside areas of the spa". Regular treatments can be reserved in the Spa section of "My plans" or "Add activities" in the app or on-line. You cannot pre-book the rainforest room, it has to be done at the spa when onboard.

For Hyperspace as of yesterday it's been reported that when you step on board and you are on Disney WiFi with the app you make the reservation through the app.

For the outside area it is my understanding (I could be wrong) I believe you have to purchase the senses spa weekly pass as I don't believe treatments will provide access to the outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter