How do we get to these outlets from 192?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
HI! On our next trip, we want to visit the Disney outlet shops at the Premium Outlet Mall and at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores Mall. Cany anybody tell us how we would get to both of these places form 192? We are staying at the Ramada Inn Eastgate which is just east of I-4. If anybody could give me detailed directions to both, and an estimate of how long it takes for the drive, I would appreciate it very much!!

We have been to the Belz outlets numerous times, but have never been to these other two.

The Lake Buena Vista outlets are on 535..the easiest way to get there would be to take 192 east to 535 (it has the Publix on the corner) and then take a left up 535. You will see the LBV Outlets on the right hand side. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to get there. After you do the LBV outlet, you can head out and take the right back on the 535 and once again head north. Just before you get to Crossroads (before the 1-4 onramp) you will see Vineland Ave. Take a right onto Vineland and that will take to to the Premiere Outlet. It will be about 15 minutes from LBV outlet.

Thank you!! :bounce: I can't wait to do my part for the economy . . . ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter