How do we get to the Boardwalk from Epcot ?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We are considering going over to the Boardwalk for a while during our Epcot day. How would we get there? Also, is the Y & B Club by the Boardwalk? We would like to check them out.

Thanks

You could walk through the international gate and walk to both places or you can take a boat. I suggest you walk so its more fun and wating for the boat is a pain sometimes.

The gate i speak of is as you walk in the main gate on the right hand side of the park before you go over the bridge to france. You will see it on a map if you look.

~Steve

You really should make time to do that, it's a lovely walk & you can get back into Epcot easily with a security check of course.
The Boardwalk resort, the Beach Club & the Yacht Club are around Crescent Lake. You can even rent pedal powered vehicles for 2 or 4 on the Boardwalk, so you can cover some ground & save your feet. Good restaurants there also. :cool:

We just did that walk last week! It's a beautiful walk or boat ride. Just head over to the Intl Gateway to catch the boat or walk over the bridge. It's not a long walk.

That's why YC is my new fav resort.

It usually took us about 5 minutes to get to Epcot.

The area is just lovely.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter