How do we get free ice water these days?

Iowamomof4

DIS Veteran
With not being allowed into qs without a mobile order ready for pick up, does that mean we can't get ice water anymore?

What has your experience been?

With not being allowed into qs without a mobile order ready for pick up, does that mean we can't get ice water anymore?

What has your experience been?
I never had any problems just saying I needed water and walking in. But there are plenty of carts in the parks that have ice water. Just look for ones that have soda fountains opposed to just the bottles.

It's a mixed bag. Some CS places are happy to have you walk up to the counter for water, some have trays of water outside, and some won't give you any. Cosmic Ray's sent us to Auntie Gravity's nearby, for instance.

As others have said, you can also find it at carts that have soda fountains as opposed to bottles of soda. Some popcorn carts have this, but not all.

You can get free ice water at Starbuck's and the Joffrey's carts, but you'll have to stand in line to order it.

It's pretty much the same as before - only Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays have turned us away - but Auntie Gravitie's will give you water near Cosmic Rays and the cart across from Pecos Bills will give you water. Every other QS has always let us in when we said we just wanted water - even when they were being more strict about no one ordering in person (that seems to have relaxed a bit).

Starbucks, and when we were at Pizza Rizzo the other day, they had ice water dispensers/coolers when you walk in

It's pretty much the same as before - only Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays have turned us away - but Auntie Gravitie's will give you water near Cosmic Rays and the cart across from Pecos Bills will give you water. Every other QS has always let us in when we said we just wanted water - even when they were being more strict about no one ordering in person (that seems to have relaxed a bit).
I'm sad to hear they turned you away at Cosmic and Pecos. I understand you still were able to get water nearby, it just drives home even more how much has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter