How do we add flights later to a Disney booked holiday?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Woohoo-we booked today for November 2017. We booked through Disney themselves and the flights aren't available yet (we know because Dumbo told us so!) So once the flights are available to book with Disney how do we go about booking them-do we do that online too or do we ring up?

Thanks for that-I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I have not packed the whole package at once.:flower3: I assume I get in touch with them once we are within 11 months to departure? (That seems forever away, we 've only been back from the last one for 10 weeks and itt seems forever ago!:rolleyes:)

Actually, you could call them at any time to add the flights: if you called now, you wouldn't know which flight you'd be on at this stage (there's a term for this they explained to me last year, but I can't remember what it was!), but the cost they quote today would be what you pay regardless of whether the actual flights costs more or less when they are released. You could always call and ask for a quote and see what they... and if you're happy, you can book it.

Personally, we just book our flights separately, as Disney have always quote more than the cost of the flights bought direct with the airline.

I was just about to post this same question. :) We booked for October/November 2017 too. So excited. This will be our first time staying onsite

Actually, you could call them at any time to add the flights: if you called now, you wouldn't know which flight you'd be on at this stage (there's a term for this they explained to me last year, but I can't remember what it was!), but the cost they quote today would be what you pay regardless of whether the actual flights costs more or less when they are released. You could always call and ask for a quote and see what they... and if you're happy, you can book it.

Ooooh I didn't know this, my mum is pranging out about booking our trip without flights so I suspect she'll end up doing this so that we have *a* flight booked on our dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter