• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*How do I...*~

CrAzY4DL

Mommy, you magic-ed my heart!
I am wanting to make some tshirts for DD5's birthday trip to Disneyland in May and am having a god awful time of it!! I have downloaded a ton of Cinderella clips but I can't figure out how to add DD's picture to it. I know how to add text but I would like to maybe have Cindy on one side and DD below off to the side or something. I have Corel Paint Shop Pro X. Does anyone know how to do this with this program? Or is there another program someone DOES know how to use that maybe I can download for free for a day or 30 days or something.

:worship: Thanks SOOOO much for any and all help!! Would love to make this trip super special since will be first time there on actual birthday AND it's her last trip for a few years. :worship:

I have photo impact...which is also by corel and has the free 30 day trial.

One way (which I find very simple) that I add pics to my DISigns is to open the pic...select "all" and convert it to an object. that way I can drag it around, add a photo frame, etc. I'm not sure if that will work with the program you have already. if you decide to do the free trial of Photo impact...PM me and I'll help you as much as I can:goodvibes

paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter