How do I see what DDP credits I have left??

WDW4us2006

DIS Veteran
During your stay at WDW, is there a way to "check" what you have left for dining credits? Other than relying on your memory? :rolleyes:

Each time they run your card the reciept will give you the balance. Check it since if there are errors you will need to go back to your hotel to have them fixed.

I kept both receipts the one that shows your total prices and then the one you sign (like a credit card recpt) that shows how how many credits you have. At the end of the week I totaled up how much I had saved with the dining plan. For one adult, one junior and a child we had over $500 worth of food!

Definitely always check your receipt after a dining plan purchase. The first time I used DDP I purchased two snacks at Sleepy Hollow. Thank goodness I saved our receipt, because looking at it later, it showed that 22 snack credits were used instead of 2. I took the receipt back to Sleepy Hollow and they told us we needed to have it fixed back at our resort, which we did later that night. We were told at our resort the situation couldn't have been fixed if we didn't have our receipt as proof. So from then on I checked our receipts, which keep a running tally of how many credits you have remaining.

But the only problem with this is that it just shows how many of the type you used that you have left. Is there any way to find out the total TS, CS and snacks you have left? That is the info I wish I could get after using it once already this year.

A phone call to the front desk at your resort can tell you how much of each type of credit you have left. Found this out when DD lost her card......

Guest Services are awesome. They will do a print out showing where you used your credits and how many you have left.

Portie

Thanks for the great tip! I will definitely save all our receipts. Our upcoming trip will be our first time using the dining plan so I'm reading everything!! Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter