How do I repair a broken door frame?

Bluesdad

You don't need to earn anything when grace is invo
One windy morning our DD12 left for school and didn't close the glass door and it slammed against the house until I discovered it. It ripped itself from the door frame leaving the wood where the rods were screwed in ripped up and now I can't see how to re-screw the rods. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This happened to us! We filled it with the stuff you use to fix cars - body filler. Then we used long screws. Of course, in the end, we decided to get a whole new door and frame (today...) so the filler is gone, but it worked great.

This happened to us! We filled it with the stuff you use to fix cars - body filler. Then we used long screws. Of course, in the end, we decided to get a whole new door and frame (today...) so the filler is gone, but it worked great.

Hey thanks so much! I'll try this. For now I just removed the rods and locked the front door up and it's off limits until fixed. Everyone has to use the back door until it's repaired. I'm going to do this. I tried using the wood filler stuff but it didn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter