How do I pull up a list of my ADR's on the website?

My issue right now is that I can't even get the page where you retrieve dining reservations to load. All other pages are loading fine. I want to cancel one that is double-booked before Disney does it for me (along with the one I want to keep), but can't even get on the page to do it. I'm going to try another computer - the system I'm on does strange things at times, and I might have better luck elsewhere. Otherwise I'll have to spend the money to call, which I really don't want to do, because you never know how long you'll be put on hold.

My issue right now is that I can't even get the page where you retrieve dining reservations to load. All other pages are loading fine. I want to cancel one that is double-booked before Disney does it for me (along with the one I want to keep), but can't even get on the page to do it. I'm going to try another computer - the system I'm on does strange things at times, and I might have better luck elsewhere. Otherwise I'll have to spend the money to call, which I really don't want to do, because you never know how long you'll be put on hold.

Worked fine on the computer at home - I cancelled with no problem. It must be out firewall at work that screws things up for me all the time.

I'm having major problems with the online system as well. Used it in January and it worked perfectly. I got emails from wdw like clockwork last time. This time, I was assuming I'd get emails, so I didn't write my confirmation #s down. Then, no email confirmation. (I was logged into my account with a saved email.) Then, I thought, well, maybe I didn't check out? So, I made ADRs again this morning. I made sure I checked out, but I still didn't get emails. Is it possible I have multiple ADRs? Crap. I can just see all of these getting cancelled because I made them twice.

I guess I'll call and see if I can figure out what's going on.

To the PPs who are having problems with the system, you are not alone! There's something buggy going on!

Just discovered that they've been doing maintenance work the past couple of days as well. I couldn't log int my DVC account either yesterday, and this what I was told, so chances are, there are glitches because of this.

Good luck, Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter