How do I pull up a list of my ADR's on the website?

sarah g

Earning My Ears
Just made my ADR's this morning...can I pull up a whole list of them to print off?

Once you log into Disney's site, click on My Disney Vacation (with the little suitcase icon). From the drop down menu, click on dining reservations. Then you can retrieve them by confirmation and phone number.:goodvibes I get to make mine tomorrow!:woohoo:

So if I didn't write down my reservation #'s then I can't retrieve them? I thought maybe they were linked to my hotel reservation. Do I need these reservation #'s when we go the restaurants?

A copy should have been sent to your e-mail address that you signed up with on the site. All mine are sitting in my in-box and then I print them off from there. It is always good to have your confirmation # with you when you show up for your reservation just in case there is a problem on their end.

So if I didn't write down my reservation #'s then I can't retrieve them? I thought maybe they were linked to my hotel reservation. Do I need these reservation #'s when we go the restaurants?

Sorry for the duplicate post above....

I got an email for the last one I made (an hour after then others) but not my first ones. Will I just have to call to get the conf #'s??

That's weird that you didn't get the confirmation number. I don't know of any other way to retrieve them than confirmation #. I would give them a call, so this way they can email you that copy too. I printed all of my ADR confirmation #s and plan on taking them with me as well. Just in case!

I would definitely call them just in case you did not complete the "check out" process at the end of making your reservations.

I had trouble finding mine online and didn't have the email saved (thought I did). I just called and the nicest CM found all of them for me. They weren't linked to my ressie #; just my cell #. I would call and see if they can help you. Good Luck.

The only way to get a list of ADRs is if you are in signed in to the Disney website, and you are within the same computer session. If you are, you then click 'My Vacation' and you can get them through there.

If not, which is the OP's case, you have no other choice, since you didn't write down confirmation numbers, or, get emails, to call Disney Dining. This is one of the biggest issues with online ADRs, IMHO.

The system automatically sends out confirmation emails - I have made hundreds of ADRs as we go for 2 weeks at a time with 2 TS meals per day, and so if you have an online account, with your correct email address, you will get the confirmation. I have never been in a situation where the computer didn't send me an email confirmation, but, I still always write down ADRs as you need them to go back and retrieve your ADRs.

The only other time the computer gets funny with confirmation emails is with cancellations. This is hit or miss, so with prepaid ADRs, make sure you write down the cancellation numbers just in case of payment issue for cancellation.

Hope this helps, Tiger :)

Ok, so I'm logged in to the Disney website and I see where you can retrieve your ADRs, but do you have to enter each of your confirmation numbers? When I clicked "retrieve multiple ADRs", it only had 2 places to enter confirmation numbers. How do you get a list? Also, I got a few email confirmations for my ADRs, but not all. I made ADRs at different times. We leave on Friday and I would like to get one list.

Thank you!

Ok, so I'm logged in to the Disney website and I see where you can retrieve your ADRs, but do you have to enter each of your confirmation numbers? When I clicked "retrieve multiple ADRs", it only had 2 places to enter confirmation numbers. How do you get a list? Also, I got a few email confirmations for my ADRs, but not all. I made ADRs at different times. We leave on Friday and I would like to get one list.

Thank you!

As I mentioned above, you can't get a list, unless you are in the same computer session. This means that if you make 4 ADRs during that same computer session, and don't log out, or get logged out, you can then retrieve them from your My Vacation. This is the only way to do this. If you want ADRs from 1 week ago, you won't see them. It only works during the same computer session, which on the Disney site is 15 mins after no activity, or, 2 hours of constant activity (I think?).

If not, you need to call as you cannot get a list online. The multiple retrieval function is also glitchy, but it still can't provide you a whole and complete list as you must still put in your confirmation numbers each time.

HTH, Tiger :)

The Disney website is worthless!! I have all my ADR confirmation numbers and emails. Not a single one I made online weeks ago can be found by the website. I'm going to call later today to verify but I'm sure they're all fine since I did get confirmation emails but the website is horribly buggy. Can't rely on anything it says!

The Disney website is worthless!! I have all my ADR confirmation numbers and emails. Not a single one I made online weeks ago can be found by the website. I'm going to call later today to verify but I'm sure they're all fine since I did get confirmation emails but the website is horribly buggy. Can't rely on anything it says!

Sorry, you are experiencing this, but the website is very good. I have used it a million times, as we go for 2 weeks at a time, with 2-3 TS meals per day, and I have hardly had any issues at all.

It really is a good website - there are glitches once in awhile, but if you are logged into your Disney account, you can pull up confirmation numbers, as long as you are in the same session. If not, a little break from doing ADRs is good, as it gives the site a chance to catch up, if need be.

Not sure why if you made the ADRs online, you can't find them online? Are you attempting to retrieve them? If you have used a different phone number, then you will have issues as well - you must use the same exact phone number you used during the confirmation process.

Could you be a little more specific about your problems, and then we could help you a bit better?

HTH, Tiger :)

Not sure why if you made the ADRs online, you can't find them online? Are you attempting to retrieve them? If you have used a different phone number, then you will have issues as well - you must use the same exact phone number you used during the confirmation process.

Could you be a little more specific about your problems, and then we could help you a bit better?

The problem is the Disney website. I made ADR's several weeks ago online. Got emails showing confirmation numbers and phone number used. Not one of them can be found by logging back in to retrieve them. I called Disney and the CM found them easily. She said she gets called daily on website issues such as mine. CM's can use your resort reservation to find them if they are linked. Website users cannot. Sounds like a worthy change to make!

The problem is the Disney website. I made ADR's several weeks ago online. Got emails showing confirmation numbers and phone number used. Not one of them can be found by logging back in to retrieve them. I called Disney and the CM found them easily. She said she gets called daily on website issues such as mine. CM's can use your resort reservation to find them if they are linked. Website users cannot. Sounds like a worthy change to make!

Thanks for the explanation - I have never had this problem, but I have read about it a few times on the boards.

As we've discussed many times, the ability to not see a listing is the biggest downfall to online ADRs. I've emailed them, and called about it, so we'll see if it improves in the future.

Regarding the resort reservation - you can retrieve your resort reservation before making ADRs, and then all ADRs made in that session, will be linked to that resort reservation. But again, it must be done in the same session. It will not allow you to see a list of ADRs for that resort reservation, as we discussed above. But, you don't need to link ADRs to a resort reservation though if you don't want to - as long as you are within 180 days, the computer will let you make an ADR even if you don't link it to a resort reservation.

Good luck with your ADRs - I hope you got all of your ADRs confirmed!

Happy eating, Tiger :)

I have never gotten a confirmation email....I called yesterday and confirmed all of our ADR's over the phone with a very nice CM. I find the Disney website to be very unreliable. Just call.;)

I have never gotten a confirmation email....I called yesterday and confirmed all of our ADR's over the phone with a very nice CM. I find the Disney website to be very unreliable. Just call.;)

If you are not signed into your Disney account, with an attached email in place, you won't get an email confirmation unless you manually place one in the box that's on the ADR page.

HTH, Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter