• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do i meet kids before going on the cruise anyone out there??

Cinderella_2010

Earning My Ears
Help!I want to meet kids around 12 or 13 but no one seems to be out there to meet will any parents or kids talk to me!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

Cinderella - go up to the cruise meets board and post on the one for your cruise. I'll bet you'll find some there. For the 10 day cruise we have a number of kids of all ages who have been e-mailing back and forth and some have already met each other as well.

Cinderella,

When is your cruise? My daughter is turning 13 on 7/15 and she will be on the 7/31 Magic cruise.

Mandy

Which cruise are you on? My daughter who is almost 11 will be on the 8/28 cruise & would love to chat with other girls who will be on the cruise at that time. Good luck with meeting someone from your cruise! Kathy ;)

When is your cruise? My son is 13 and would love to meet new friends, chat and hangout. We are cruising on the Magic 9/25/2004, Western. Good luck with your search.

Have a great cruise. :wave:

Lxnme2 :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter