How do I make the most of one day USO/IOA?

dbcahill

Earning My Ears
Going to WDW in September, but want to take one day to experience the best of USO/IOA. I bought the multi-day ticket, with the understanding that with a multi-day ticket, you can

a) get early entry
b) visit both parks using only one day
c) get multiple express passes.

First, am I right on those three counts?

Next, since this is my first trip, I want to make sure that I hit all the coasters and major attractions (T-2, MIB, Spiderman, water rides). What express passes should I get to make this happen? And as importantly, where do I get the express passes?

More questions will undoubtedly follow, but if there's a posted strategy guide, can someone point me to it?

correct on one and two. i believe number three is one pass at a time. if you stay on site however your room key is your express pass and you just show it and go.
kinda short but it answers your questions so far. :smooth:

Express passes are handed out at the Express kiosks throughout the park. They are usually next or close to the rides.

Click on the link ot my signature for early entry and Universal Express information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter