• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I make a reservation for lunch at `

cmputerdazed

<font color=green>I love the way you call it sleep
Pirates of the caribean? I heard their Monte Cristo (sp?) sandwiches are to die for. Also if we are not staying at one of the disney hotels can we still book a character lunch or breakfast? Thanks Jan

The restuarant inside the Pirates ride is called Blue Bayou. You can make a priority seating 60 days in advance by calling: 714-781-3463. You do not need to be a Disneyland Resort Hotel guest to make any dining reservations. You can make character dining reservations at that same number.

Amy

P.S. Those Monte Cristo's are very yummy but they only serve them at lunch! Also they are huge and rich and great for sharing!

Thanks that is just what I wanted to know. How far in advance do you think I need to make the reservations? Jan

Well, it would depend on what time of year you are going. I think I saw in your other post you had a big group so I would do it sooner rather than later. Disneyland does not have many sit down restaurants so you really need those ps'! They serve lunch up until around 3:30 or 4:00 which is nice. It is great if you get a waterside table. We have never scored one though and still enjoyed the atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter