How do I even get started planning a trip??? Help please.

Jennifer S

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="orange">Has the be
I have been on here all afternoon and my head is spinning - codes, pins, resorts, tickets - ughh help.:upsidedow

Don't get me started on all the abbreviations. I think I am reading a foreign language:rotfl2:

We are a family of four. We want to go May 14- 19. Fly in the 14th at night and leave the 19th in the morning. Kids have off a day from school so we thought we'd make it a long weekend w/o missing much school.

I only need a four day hopper pass and and I want to stay on property at a moderate resort. That's as far as I got.

How do I even begin and what are these codes??? Can anyone help me plan? Please:worship:

Get a disney travel agent. They will book your vacation and monitor your reservation for discounts. Most of them can book your dining adr's and anything special you want. Its their specialty.

Hi Jennifer, looks like you’ll get to spend a lot of time in the planning forums. My two favorite planning sites are these forums and also www.allearsnet.com. For pictures of the resorts allearsnet has the best pictures. Both www.wdwinfo.com (click on dining above) and allearsnet.com have a great selection of menus to use for dining planning. Three days at WDW is not a lot of time you will be busy. If you can stay longer you’ll find the cost of the tickets is not a lot more than 4 days. You can go out to the waltdisneyworld site and look at the current discounts being offered. There are a few of them going on now. If you plan on eating at any table service restaurants you might want to make them now especially if you want to eat at a popular one. Dining reservations can be made 180 days out. Happy planning. Karen

I also think the allears website would be great for you. They have so much info on it about not only the parks but also places to eat, including menus, that are very helpful. A Disney travel agent is also a huge help and a wealth of info. Just don't try to do it all in the short time you're there. Pick the main things you want to see and enjoy them. Anything else is just a great bonus!

thanks for the help. We will be there 4 days. I was thinking 4 day hopper pass. Been to Disney before it's just been a few years. Now we may switch to August and go for a week. I'm torn - not sure what to do.

thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter