How do I contact an administrator on disboards?

muchaloha

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how I contact an administrator? I'm able to post a question, but when I go to reply it says that "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

My content is asking a few more questions or thanking people by the reply function for their helpful answers. Someone please help! Sorry to all who have commented to my other questions and I haven't been able to respond! :)

You can send a message to WebmasterMaryJo or WebmasterKathy by clicking on the envelope in the top right corner of the page, near your username. I see they are listed as administrators in the pinned posts at the top of this forum.

You can send a message to WebmasterMaryJo or WebmasterKathy by clicking on the envelope in the top right corner of the page, near your username. I see they are listed as administrators in the pinned posts at the top of this forum.
Going to try to see if this will post because it won't let me send a message using the envelope @WebmasterMaryJo or @WebmasterKathy I am in need of your brilliant help!!! :sad:

Hi there,

You may be having issues because you haven't reached 10 posts yet. I'll take a look at your account, but if this continues I'm going to refer this to @WebmasterAlex

Let me know if you are continuing to have issues after you reach 10 posts.

Hi there,

You may be having issues because you haven't reached 10 posts yet. I'll take a look at your account, but if this continues I'm going to refer this to @WebmasterAlex

Let me know if you are continuing to have issues after you reach 10 posts.
It looks like it worked!! Thank you so much for your help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter