• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I buy more shares?

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
So last june before our trip I bought the minimum 5 shares, but I would like to up it now to 20 shares so I don't have to keep paying every two years. I honestly cannot remember how I went about it last year. How do I add more shares on? Who do I have to get into contact with etc??

Also once I have the full 20 shares, is that for life, would I have to pay anymore?

you buy the 15 shares in eurodisney sca in exactly the way you did before - did you have a Halifax online sharedealing account to do it last year? You would still have this, so you could buy the 15 shares that way again.

You don't have to do anything with the extra shares until it comes time to renew your shareholders club membership (this is every 2 years, so for example if your existing membership card expires in July 2013, you don't renew until then). When it comes time to renew your membership, you fill in the membership form, send proof of your now 20 shares, and you will have no membership fee to pay.

Although you do still have to renew your shareholders club membership every 2 years regardless of how many shares you hold, you don't pay the club admin fee every 2 years if you have 20 shares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter