How did So This Is Love end up being the love theme for Cinderella?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have always wondered how Disney came up with So This Is Love as the love theme for Cinderella? Because I never knew it had lyrics and thought it was just the name of the instrumental waltz Cinderella and Prince Charming dance to. I also learned that talk show host Mike Douglas sang the singing voice of Prince Charming along with IIene Woods in So This Is Love and he mainly did the singing voice for Prince Charming because Mike needed the money to help support his family because his wife gave birth to twin boys at the time. I always think So This Is Love is one of the romantic Disney songs and it is so beautiful. Who else has sung So This Is Love other than Mike Douglas and Ilene Woods?

God I love this song. Cinderella is my favorite classic Disney princess. This is Love is probably my favorite part of the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter