How did Paul Rudd get cast as Ant-Man?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Now that Ant-Man is my crush I am more curious about Paul Rudd and how he got cast to play Ant-Man? I saw lots of Youtube videos of Paul Rudd and thought he looked cute and I also found that he does commercials too for Lay's Potato Chips and appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial playing Ant-Man to promote Ant-Man And The Wasp for the 2018 Super Bowl. Has Paul Rudd done other movies for Disney too? And is it true that Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner are best friends in real life? Because one of the clips had Paul talking about his longtime friendship with Jeremy and it got me to think that they are close best friends for a long time

I was surprised that due to the Ant-Man series of movies that it has made Paul Rudd a huge household name because Paul Rudd has been a big movie star and a TV star too. I didn't even know who Paul Rudd was until I was researching Jeremy Renner videos on Youtube and there was quite a lot of videos of Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner together being friends and so I decided to search for Paul Rudd solo videos on Youtube and got a whole lot of interesting info on him and not to mention I already ordered my Ant-Man plushie after getting a People Magazine issue with Paul Rudd on the cover and after seeing Ant-Man clips I found Paul Rudd so cute and so wonderful and because of Ant-Man The Partridge Family's music is in my music routine every morning replacing Jeremy Renner's music. I do hope Paul Rudd makes Ant-Man 4 because it would be cool just to watch him

Have you watched Season 3 of
Only Murders in the Building ?
Paul Rudd is cast (along with Meryl Streep ) and really enjoying this Season on HULU !

Have you watched Season 3 of
Only Murders in the Building ?
Paul Rudd is cast (along with Meryl Streep ) and really enjoying this Season on HULU !
That show has Paul Rudd in it in Season 3? I can't believe it and I was just telling my mom about Only Murders In The Building and she might want to see that show especially now since Paul Rudd is now in it and my mom LOVES mystery shows. I have been Ant-Man obsessed and Paul Rudd obsessed and I didn't even know Ant-Man was in this show now. Now all I need is a Paul Rudd or Ant-Man poster for my room because as I mentioned Paul Rudd has replaced Jeremy Renner in my heart now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter