How close is Saratoga to being sold out?

In June, I was told by a guide that the final section is 80% sold out.

They are currently selling the last portion of the 2nd Grandstand building (16th building overall). So, just over 2 buildings yet to be sold.

They've been selling at a pace of about 1 building every 3 months or so.

Six months or so then. Wow, time does fly. I hope that means CRV is just around the corner.

Six months or so then. Wow, time does fly. I hope that means CRV is just around the corner.

Not that I'm waiting for it, but... It has to be.... and I want it for my DIS-friends that want it. It has to be..... c'mon, it's under construction for heaven's sake. ;)

I asked the "guide" in the lobby of SSR this same question on Monday 7/9. She said she didn't have the exact number but said they were on target to have it sold out as planned for their goal. I didn't think to ask what their "sold out goal" was.

that was before AKV opened. Now non-owners are saying how far away it is from everything.

AKV is further away from everything except AKL - and no one is complaining about that.

So there are still sales at SSR - but not quiet as fast.

I asked the "guide" in the lobby of SSR this same question on Monday 7/9. She said she didn't have the exact number but said they were on target to have it sold out as planned for their goal. I didn't think to ask what their "sold out goal" was.

well that is a lot of useful information....
I wonder if this was sent as the mandatory answer via memo :lmao:

My guide tols me she could not speak for everyone but she was selling 50-50.
she also said it depends on your UY my add on from April did not close until June 3 which was a few days after the openning date for the final Buidling I was happy I saved a few extra $ on dues :hippie:

My guide told me a couple of weeks ago that they expect to be finished selling SSR by the end of 2007 - beginning of 2008. I asked about CRV, of course, and she said that though they have not officially been told anything, she has seen the permits and such on the internet (like we all have), and many of the guides expect an announcement. She said she doesn't expect it, however, until maybe 2 years from now. She also said she expects the price per point to be way more than the current $104. (That is the current price, isn't it?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter