• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How "Christmasy" is Magic Kingdom with no MVMCP?

I was wondering the same thing! We will be there the week before Christmas and opted not to do MVMCP due to the high costs (of course now that it's sold out I'm sort of wishing we had tickets) but I'm wondering what Christmas stuff is still available during the regular park day. We came this same time two years ago (which was much different due to covid), but they had christmas cavalcades throughout the park all day long and we LOVED that! Do they still do those? Or is it just festival of fantasy during the day? Are any of the regular character meet and greets Christmas-themed outside of the party?

I was wondering the same thing! We will be there the week before Christmas and opted not to do MVMCP due to the high costs (of course now that it's sold out I'm sort of wishing we had tickets) but I'm wondering what Christmas stuff is still available during the regular park day. We came this same time two years ago (which was much different due to covid), but they had christmas cavalcades throughout the park all day long and we LOVED that! Do they still do those? Or is it just festival of fantasy during the day? Are any of the regular character meet and greets Christmas-themed outside of the party?
I know Donald in Epcot, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale in DAK, and Toy Story Friends in Studios have festive variants to their costumes and there is Hollywood and Vine at Studios as well if you want to see characters outside a party in festive overlays of their normal outfits
at magic I think it's just at the party

A few christmas food items are available all day I don't know the ones off hand

it's just festival of fantasy, adventure friends, and the 50th cavalcades as far as parades go (there Is a Santa cavalcade in Studios and possibly also Animal Kingdom though)

We just got back and loved how decorated it was and got the holiday feels without doing a party. We stayed at Boardwalk and visited the gingerbread decorations there and at Beach club.

Parade is regular festival of fantasy. Santa meets guests near the Christmas shop in liberty square during regular park hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter