how can i private message

I am glad I found this post. I was having problems and had no idea I needed to get to 10. Thanks for the info

So, I have 10 posts and it says I can start a conversation. When I select the member and write the conversation, it says, "you may not start a conversation with the following recipients: ___" does the person receiving the conversation also need to have 10 posts? how does that work?

So, I have 10 posts and it says I can start a conversation. When I select the member and write the conversation, it says, "you may not start a conversation with the following recipients: ___" does the person receiving the conversation also need to have 10 posts? how does that work?
All participants in a conversation must have at least 10 posts. If you click on someone's avatar or username, and you see "Start a conversation" then that person can participate. If you click on the "Start a new conversation" link in your "Inbox" (upper right), you can't see whether someone is allowed to participate.

Once the 10 post level has been reached it typically takes the system 30-60 minutes to recognize it and allow conversations.

Thanks for asking this question! I couldn't figure it out either. Just posting on this now to get one of my ten out of the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter