How can I get FP when buying ticket at the gate? For 11/22-yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Last minute: Is it possible to get FP on MDE when staying offsite and buying tickets at the gate?

Last minute: Is it possible to get FP on MDE when staying offsite and buying tickets at the gate?

Link your tickets to your MDE as soon as you can buy them and start making FP reservations.

Last edited:
And the people mover!
Ah yes, the good old days of “There’s always people mover!” I remember the first time I saw the People Mover Line Starts Here sign! Should be a great option tomorrow...maybe a 20 minute wait?

Short answer: no, you can’t. You must have tickets linked to MDE to schedule FP.

You could buy your tickets online tonight, then you could book FPs tonight for whatever may be available at this point.

Enjoy your vacation and Hapoy Thanksgiving!

We did this on our last trip. Bought my friend a ticket on the way into MK. Landed Snow White, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise that weren’t there the night before. Lots of people are responsible in cancelling when their plans change.

Mine Train is for sure booked up, probably Peter Pan too, but day of FPs are still good at HM, Junge Cruise, Pirates, and other popular rides I'm sure.

Nice! Of course I can't get them 45 days out, but sometimes the late bird gets the worm! They had to have been booked up before, and the dropped just this morning.

Absolutely. I just like to take a look on the busiest of days to see what can still be found. It took about 10 minutes to find all the big rides for MK this morning (BTM, 7DMT, Splash, SM, & PP).

Would love to hear a report of what you ended up with.

My last trip I refreshed every night for the next day and on the bus to the park in the morning. I never ended up not having a hard to get FP (I will say grab whatever time you see, then modify-that will put that ride at the top of the list & refreshing is faster). I got FOP, 7DMT, SDD, etc.

There's a lot of plans being shuffled the night before & morning of. Good luck! And Happy Thanksgiving!

From the FP FAQ and recent personal experience: these bullets are still true for SDD, RnRC, FEA, TT, and numerous top-tier attractions in MK.
The vast majority of the 63 FP attractions at WDW have FPs available as late as day-of.

- Success at getting additional FPs depends primarily on two factors: the size of the group and how often one is willing to “refresh” the available FP list for an attraction. Constant refreshing, patience, and persistence can result in getting even the most difficult FPs as late as day-of.

Last edited:
From the FP FAQ and recent personal experience: these bullets are still true for SDD, RnRC, FEA, TT, and numerous top-tier attractions in MK.

Do you think its worthwhile to try it for a party of 6 for FOP over winter break? I had just written it off and resigned my fate to the Its a Small Avatar World ride.

Do you think its worthwhile to try it for a party of 6 for FOP over winter break? I had just written it off and resigned my fate to the Its a Small Avatar World ride.
I would keep looking (night before and day of especially). I would probably break it into 2 parties of 3.

Get your ticket as soon as you can and you can start booking FPs.
Don't give up, there are lots of FPs that are available same day, including some of the popular ones can be available.

Keep an eye out for last minute hour changes, too, because that would open up more FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter