How can a meal voucher be used at a mobile order only restaurant?

Jennifer Winchell

Earning My Ears
Hi- I am traveling with a school group next week (I know you hate us!). Our package includes paper meal vouchers. Pre-mobile order days, we used the vouchers at the registers when ordering. I've been back with my family twice since mobile order has been around so I know how it works and how you will get turned away at the door until your food is ready. I have researched where the vouchers can be used and they are all mobile order only locations. Any ideas on how this could work for us? Will the CM let us inside to order at a register?

They've eased up on the mobile order requirement to enter, they're actually running the registers again.

Hi- I am traveling with a school group next week (I know you hate us!). Our package includes paper meal vouchers. Pre-mobile order days, we used the vouchers at the registers when ordering. I've been back with my family twice since mobile order has been around so I know how it works and how you will get turned away at the door until your food is ready. I have researched where the vouchers can be used and they are all mobile order only locations. Any ideas on how this could work for us? Will the CM let us inside to order at a register?

Can you tell me where you found out which restaurants will take the meal vouchers? I have been searching and haven't been able to find anything. We will be going in April for a group event and I am wondering if it will be worth it for us to purchase those vouchers.

Can you tell me where you found out which restaurants will take the meal vouchers? I have been searching and haven't been able to find anything. We will be going in April for a group event and I am wondering if it will be worth it for us to purchase those vouchers.

They are taken at most quick services places at every park and Disney Springs. I feel like they are a good value and make it much easier to feed a group.

They are taken at most quick services places at every park and Disney Springs. I feel like they are a good value and make it much easier to feed a group.

Did you find a list of the restaurants somewhere? I would love to have that for reference to send to our other group members. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter