• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How busy do you think April 1-4 would be?

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
I am a teacher and limited to school holidays and Saturday, April 1 through Tuesday April 4 is our Spring Break. How crazy do you think it will be? I am hoping not as bad as a week attached to Easter!

Also, does anyone have the Touring Plan numbers from this week, last year? I posted on another board and some people said it was crazy crowded and others said it was crowded but not horribly.

Also, does anyone have the Touring Plan numbers from this week, last year? I posted on another board and some people said it was crazy crowded and others said it was crowded but not horribly.

Last year doesn't look bad. Sat was a 10 but Sunday was a 3.

ETA: I'm sorry, I thought you were asking about this past weekend. Excuse my confusion ;-)

Last edited:
One issue with past history in March and April is the fact that Easter moves around, so you can't easily compare this years expected crowds to the last couple of years.

Crowds will start to pick up the second week of March, and last until late April on average, with the last half of March and first half of April the heaviest.

I would plan for Heavy, and then be happy if it is a bit lighter than you thought/planned for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter