How big is the listener base?

205 is a good number

I only started listening about a month ago and I am all caught up with every episode on I-tunes (Yes - Im a bit addicted).

:love: I will download today and be 207 especially after reading through this thread :rotfl:

I've already been counted ..... #37 here ....... I'm wondering how many people do you think listen but have never been to the boards? I would think it's quite alot, no?

I'll be 211 - but did anything happen (besides counting) between pages 6 & 14, that I should know about??? I'm geting carpel tunnel and all we're doing is counting! :lmao:

212!!

It's a palendrome, just like my birthday - 18/11/81 (NB, this only works in the UK ;) )

:goodvibes

I've already been counted ..... #37 here ....... I'm wondering how many people do you think listen but have never been to the boards? I would think it's quite alot, no?

That's my theory as well. There are really multiple subsets here:

A) People who listen and are active members of the boards - Podcast subsection.
B) People who listen and are infrequent member of the boards, including Podcast subsection.
C) People who listen but aren't on the boards.

If you assume that 10% of people actually frequent the board, that's about 2,000 primary listeners. This doesn't include people who download and play for others.

Also, as a comparision, I know of a podcast with a 40k listener base, and their Digg count is about 2k (and they are technically adapt people). If that is an indication, that would yield about 2-4k for this podcast.

I think that's in the ballpark - 4,000 downloads per week...

But who knows, I'm just

-The Grumpus :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter