How bad or not so bad is Tony's

I haven't tried BOG yet, but our favorite place to eat and our one must do at WDW is Crystal Palace breakfast.

This is the restaurant DD requests most frequently, so we've been here several times and also have an ADR for a MNSSHP night (and we will keep it unless we are able to snag a BOG ADR). We will only be doing MNSSHP this trip, so we only have one ADR opportunity. I don't claim that the food is great, but nothing I have ordered has been horrible. I love eating "in" the Lady and the Tramp story since it is my favorite.

I left most of mine when we went last February. Wouldn't say inedible but really wasn't enjoyable to eat. We won't be going back

I would agree with prior poster that say skip it and eat counter service.

You can get to the park at 4. Schedule FP's to ride between 4-7 so you can ride your favorites to have more time for the party.

Sounds like a great way to kick off a first day!

So first let me say it's been a while since I've been to Tony's and lol it seems like they haven't gotten better.

Tony's is the only place where my entire party had inedible, nasty food. Seriously.
And we are not talking gourmet palates here. My then 8 year old and 10 year old sons thought it was nasty.
How bad is the food when preteen boys, who normally will wolf down anything that stands still long enough take one taste and spit it out?

We went twice and both times the experience was the same. You could not PAY me to eat at Tony's EVER.

Canceled my reservation for this Tuesday, thanks for the heads up!

Best TS restaurant at MK - go!

MK is on the weak side for TS but if I had to do one it would be the Plaza. Menu is small but maybe that's a good thing. concentrate on making a few good dishes.

lol, I just asked my son if we should go to Tony's for our upcoming trip..... he yelled down something inappropriate and said he'd rather stay home than go back.

"nuf" said

I decided to try it for lunch last May. I'd heard it wasn't nearly as awful as dinner. So we grabbed lunch there on the 24 hour day. It was fine. Not very memorable I suppose as I can't tell you now what we ordered but I know it wasn't pasta. What ever we ordered we ate it all and liked it well enough that we'd go back. For lunch. I do not believe I'd ever order pasta there.

It's all in your expectations. Few people would argue that Tony's is better than Via Napoli or Il Mulino, but if you're in the MK and don't want to leave, then Tony's serves its purpose pretty well -- it's a very family-friendly restaurant with some Disney movie theming inside the most popular theme park on the planet. We ate there about a year ago and very much enjoyed it. We got an appetizer, a variety of entrees and a couple of desserts, and our whole family of four enjoyed everything on the table. As a few others have stated, I was actually interested in going just to see if it was as bad as the reviews on these threads tend to lean. We got seated quickly (one of the main complaints I had seen), and both our service and our food was good. While I wouldn't push it on people as a "must do," I definitely wouldn't steer people away from it if the circumstances otherwise fit. Personally, I try to limit the circumstances where I feel like I have to eat a proper sit-down meal inside the MK, but it happens, and I would go back to Tony's.

Been there twice. nothing special. I would eat there again if I couldn't get in anywhere else, otherwise its not on my list.

Was just there and ate at Via Napoli, and it was delicious. This coming from an Italian/American Jersey girl, who is very picky about her Italian food. I highly recommend it. The pizza was one of the best I have ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter