• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How bad is UEA?

We went last October on Columbus week (10th - 15th) and while it was busier then we like it was nowhere near spring break/summer crowds. Mornings to lunch time where very manageable. from about 1-4 we would leave to go swim at the hotel and get dinner and head back into the parks for the night. Night time was the busiest time and a bit chaotic for our large group but by no means did we feel like it was so crazy that we weren't having fun.

We could possibly go the Thursday -Sunday that FOLLOWS Columbus day on Monday (10/9). We would go 10/12-10/15. Another poster said avoid "Columbus day week", which to me would include these days (and yours too) so I just don't know!! Maybe it will just be 10/10 every day in October at this rate!! I was thinking about doing just what you did above, but not arriving in parks until Thursday after Columbus day. I wonder if that would work?? But Arizona may be off I guess that whole week...

We have gone around Oct 23 (DS birthday) a couple of times and the crowds have been pretty light!
Returning this year Oct 23-27. Hoping for the same crowd level. It seems the Utah break is over by then?

Probably the beginning of that week. Like 13th to 18th
Ended up changing our reservation to the following week. I don't know how much difference it will make. Would like to go earlier in October, but I do taxes and we are normally busier the first couple weeks of October than the first two weeks of April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter