How bad are the HHN (Orlando) cocktails?

SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
I've been told they're 99% juice and 1% alcohol (waste of money). I'll probably buy one just for the souvenir cup.

Is Finnegan's (bar inside park) any better?

Off-Topic: I can't believe I've had this account for 13 years LOL!

We didn’t even buy the traditional HHN cocktail this trip.

I tasted a friends one night this year before he trashed it, and it was super sweet with no alcohol taste whatsoever. Didn’t blame him for throwing it away.

Finnegans or Chez Alcatraz are excellent choices for drinks.

We didn’t even buy the traditional HHN cocktail this trip.

I tasted a friends one night this year before he trashed it, and it was super sweet with no alcohol taste whatsoever. Didn’t blame him for throwing it away.

Finnegans or Chez Alcatraz are excellent choices for drinks.
Is there any way to figure out which cups they're giving out? I want the Killer Klowns cup but if they're giving out another I'm avoiding it altogether.

You can request the specific one if available - they had not released the Killer Klowns one when I was there but you had your choice on the other three

I assume Killer Klowns is now available

You can request the specific one if available - they had not released the Killer Klowns one when I was there but you had your choice on the other three

I assume Killer Klowns is now available
Ohhh so they released them one by one and now they have them all? Awesome :)

Back to the alcohol question...I have seen a number of reviews on forums I am a member of. I will not be ordering one of these. They sound quite sweet and icky. I will grab a beer or wine.

Back to the alcohol question...I have seen a number of reviews on forums I am a member of. I will not be ordering one of these. They sound quite sweet and icky. I will grab a beer or wine.

Can't go wrong with that. It's not like Universal can water down an unopened can of beer.

Some of the good bars will make the HHN cocktails from scratch. Moe's is another one of the good bars, in addition to Finnegan's, which gets long lines, and Chez Alcatraz. Most of the pop-up bars/stands have them pre-mixed. I did it once to get the cup; however, I think you can get any cocktail in the souvenir cup for extra. The tequila HHN cocktail wasn't bad. It wasn't as sweet or watered down; however, that could have been timing or a fluke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter