How bad are crowds the weekend of Night Of Joy ?

coastermom

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach
I know that it is a holiday weekend here in NYC our schools are closed for a 4 day break with that being said I want to escape to the magic for 3 and 1/2 days ... if it is the only way to go I am happy with that .. last year we went to MNSSHP but there will be no party that weekend this year as it is NOJ . I was just wondering how bad the crowds are going to be since Saturday 9/12 is a NOJ night ! So MK will close at 7 I am guessing How bad are the crowds usually during NOJ ? And I am assuming the halloween decorations are going to be up :confused3 by then .. Thanks

Are you sure it is a holiday weekend? It is September 11&12, 2015. We were there last year and it was awesome. Only somewhat crowded. The worst part was the rain. We got soaked both nights.

OMG. It did rain almost nonstop those nights we were there and left MK early as we disnt have event tickets. I remenber thinking sucks for,those guys.

I would be more concerned about crowds on thurs and sunday. These are then the only non party nights for long weekenders. Partys themselves are not bad, crowd wise.

The days were that week were fine ut very hot.. We went to Mk on fri as well as wed and it was no problem until later in afternoon. Even then it wasn't a problem, just more people than earlier, like most party nights.

Are you sure it is a holiday weekend? It is September 11&12, 2015. We were there last year and it was awesome. Only somewhat crowded. The worst part was the rain. We got soaked both nights.

It is a Jewish Holiday and NYC schools have a 4 day weekend !! I was hopeful for a MNSSHP like last year for the 4 day weekend but it fell later in Sept last year . I guess that saves me about $350 though LOL .. :rotfl2:

Are you asking how crowded NOJ will be, or how crowded the other parks will be during NOJ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter