HOW ARE THE OPENING HOURS FOR WALT DISNEY STUDIOS IN MID MARCH USUALLY?

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
Q1) Can someone that had already Vacation in DLP in March can tell me what usually the Park Opening Hours would be???

Q2) Because the Homepage only showing the 30 days what kinda is annoying not to can check for further dates. At the Moment that Park closes around 7 p.m. at mid/end December it being open til 9 p.m. at least. Because I need to book my Restaurants Reservations and need to know if Avengers Campus will be open or if those Restaurants also closing if the Park would close that early????

Q2.5) And when can you even book those are that also really 60 days in advance not been able to book even now for MARCH????
The last time I was there was 3 decades ago where there wasn´t those complicates where you have to think and plan and book so much.
With WDW I am used to it and I had a Travel Agent but now have to book it myself and know almost nothing about how it is nowadays with DLP.

At least with the Package I don´t need to reservating for being in the Parks since with the Package you automatically will be allowed to enter the Parks not as complicated it would be for just day guests or Annual Pass holders that have to registrating for getting tickets and permissions for the Parks.

Also I hope It´s a small world will be re-open before March since would be sad if that would be still closed.

Q3) Is there anything else that is closed there at the moment and on refurbishment??? (hopefully not)

Q4) Has someone done the excursions where exactly will the bus take you there (only know around the Eiffeltower but those Park Area is huge) and will it be the same area you will be catched up and would the Driver wait little bit or could it be hit or miss, and if so what option would be there to getting back to DLP how expensive could it be with UBER??? (since momentarily some issues with connection I believe I read with the Metro to get to DLP???)

Cuz they gave you only 4 hours after the Seine boat seiling to explore and that isn´t much certainly need to get up the Eiffeltower how long could it take to get up there hope not to much lines since some lines would be for just dining in the 2nd or 3rd floor there in those restaurants.

Q5) How much will be blocked in Disney Village (Downtown Disney or how it is called I only know it as Festival Disney or what it was called 1993) ???

I hope most will be open and accessable also kinda sadly the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show is closed and damaged, but things changed anyways since I was there last time.

Q6) How does it work with the Dining Plan and those vouchers, was there moments someone had to pay extra or is it safe to using them ??? cuz they shouldn´t be a scheme since at some Restaurants you are limited anyways besides it seems those restaurants anyways have only limited offerings sometimes it seems. Their presentations are different and kinda not so easy compared to WDW and seeing their restaurants and Menus and Items. And how does it work with Drinks isn´t there a drink included in those vouchers???

Q7) Can you even choose the one liter Mineralwater sparkling water or would you have to pay extra for that???

Sorry for my many questions but I have to reach for wisdom since I have so heavenly focused on Walt Disney World for those many Years for my both Trips I had, I didn´t followed the times with DLP but now I am looking forward being there seeing so much for the first time and returning for the things I had seen and missed so much re-connecting with it again and hopefully will have flashbacks with my Mom feeling her presence and honoring her cuz I deeply miss her so much. She made it with my Brother possible to had this trip all those time ago and it was just a short trip since DLP is most expensive almost Parks of them all back than and almost still now.

Hopefully you can help me on my questions cuz time goes by fast and almost 3 months are going by fast around Monday will start booking my Trip and than get ready to have hopefully much more fun and happiness and enjoyment and celebrating the Park better than I was been able to do with WDW few months ago but worried about our european weather, hoping it will be much nicer not like it was in Florida those days.

Q8) Where is the Magical Express Shuttles Area at CDG??? Have to research it but if someone knows it only saw a Video on YT someone said it can or would be a long walk and around every hour the have buses but don´t know how it works since I need a Bus to my Hotel how it would work if they can be entered every time would it has multiple stops than or how did they make those transports????

Q9) Can you book Restaurants Reservations on the Homepage or is it only possible with the APP???
Q10) Did you have to give gratuities at the Table Restaurants or for the housekeeping like in the USA WDW or is it not necessary since we usually didn´t do such thing in Europe mostly besides at Restaurants maybe but usually not percentage mostly selfchoice???
Q11) Have the Disney Resort Rooms also having some safes like the ones in Disney World has???
Q12) Does the free coffee or cocoa secret still appearing were you getting such drinks from those vending machines and if so what how does it work with your hotelroom keycard or how did you get those???
Q13) Breakfast does the Resort really give you a Time to get breakfast or can you choose a time since noboby usually want to miss the times especially with the hour magic early entry??.

Q2.5) I found on the App it says Disney Hotel Guests can book their dining Reservations 12 months in advance. That is kinda amazing but also difficult to get a Reservation if so. So AP Holders have the 60 days than. So as soon as I booked my Package and all is confirmed I can book it, that is nice.

But instead another Question Q) Does PYM´S TEST KITCHEN really accepting the Dining Plan Vouchers some sweet Youtuber said yes but on the APP no notification on that matter. I only see around 29-30 Restaurants that accepts even when it is stated that the PLUS Plan includes around 31 restaurants so would the Avengers Campus ones been included or not did they accept the vouchers as well and if so why they didn´t show that in the App????

Sadly no one can or want answer my questions.

Park Hours are Usually til 9 p.m. during Mid March some days has only til 7 p.m. for Walt Disney Studios and sometimes they having open til 10 p.m. (Weekend??)

No need to say that people do not want to answer your question, when your question isn't answered on a board. Sometimes threads just get overlooked. I normally only look at the thread on the homepage, because the DLP board is not very active. The one you see on the homepage is usually the only new one ;-)

Also keep in mind that there are very few people here who come back to this board regularly. Most Americans (which is the majority of Disboards) are only here when they are planning a DLP trip. Once their trip is over most of them do not come back to this board to give advice. Most of the people here are European and do not have experience with certain things, like excursions into Paris. Most of the Europeans here could go to Paris for a weekend if we wanted to, we do not tag it onto a DLP trip (I did once, but that had more to do with train fares being cheaper from Paris central station).

I am probably one of the people here who visits DLP the most, but as an AP holder, I do not use meal plans because it's never worth it for me.

#3 You can find the refurbishments on the page with the opening hours. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/calendars/park-hours/

#5 Best is to keep an eye on ED92's social media pages, if there is one page that will post pictures of what Disney Village looks like now, it'll be them. With Pixiedust.be second. King Ludwig's has already reopened as the Royal Pub, so they should be open for business.

#6 If something is not included with your voucher, you can always pay separately.

#8 If you come from an international flight, yes it will be a longer walk to the buses because it's in the European side, between 2E and 2F. They stop at the hotels they have passengers for.

#9 App is best to book restaurants and see menus etc.

#10 Tips are appreciated, but not required.

#11 I am inclined to say yes, but not 100% sure.

#13 Yes, you can pick a time for breakfast when you check in. Only if all the other times are full, it MIGHT happen the hotel doesn't give you an option, because there isn't.

Last edited:
No need to say that people do not want to answer your question, when your question isn't answered on a board. Sometimes threads just get overlooked. I normally only look at the thread on the homepage, because the DLP board is not very active. The one you see on the homepage is usually the only new one ;-)

Also keep in mind that there are very few people here who come back to this board regularly. Most Americans (which is the majority of Disboards) are only here when they are planning a DLP trip. Once their trip is over most of them do not come back to this board to give advice. Most of the people here are European and do not have experience with certain things, like excursions into Paris. Most of the Europeans here could go to Paris for a weekend if we wanted to, we do not tag it onto a DLP trip (I did once, but that had more to do with train fares being cheaper from Paris central station).

I am probably one of the people here who visits DLP the most, but as an AP holder, I do not use meal plans because it's never worth it for me.

#3 You can find the refurbishments on the page with the opening hours. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/calendars/park-hours/

#5 Best is to keep an eye on ED92's social media pages, if there is one page that will post pictures of what Disney Village looks like now, it'll be them. With Pixiedust.be second. King Ludwig's has already reopened as the Royal Pub, so they should be open for business.

#6 If something is not included with your voucher, you can always pay separately.

#8 If you come from an international flight, yes it will be a longer walk to the buses because it's in the European side, between 2E and 2F. They stop at the hotels they have passengers for.

#9 App is best to book restaurants and see menus etc.

#10 Tips are appreciated, but not required.

#11 I am inclined to say yes, but not 100% sure.

#13 Yes, you can pick a time for breakfast when you check in. Only if all the other times are full, it MIGHT happen the hotel doesn't give you an option, because there isn't.
Thanks for the Answers and yes unfortunately I know not many are here for DLP since the Board is mostly for the US Parks and Universal and some of the Cruising that mostly people are on and here the most are UK and some like me from rest of Europe.

Some of the questions thankfully were answered through updated information from Disney itself like Park Hours finally being presented also unfortunately through YTbers and Disney some things are closed til FR March 17th but open on SAT 18th again like Pinocchio, Dumbo and Crush Coaster thankfully but Big Thndr Mntn is closed the whole month starting tomorrow.

With Q8) yeah makes sense since you can take almost every bus it decides when and who comes to get the bus that decides which Hotels he have to drive to. Besides some Buses are going out from Terminal 1 as well but for me landing at 2B not really a option. Terminal 2F Arrivalfloor Door 8 I guess will be lower level so have to walk first through Terminal 2D and than getting to 2F and there down to that door 8 hope some signs will help and getting my luggage will not be that hard and if I read it correctly don´t need to do anything only just taking my baggages luggages and than move on to this gate terminal 2F right???

I canceled my excursion since it seems not safety enough around Paris and the weather is stinky anyways at least here hope it is better in France but still it is too risky and 4 hours aren´t much to explore therefor I instead doing a visit to Centre Commercial International Val D´Europe close to DLP visiting the grocery store auchan and Primark for some licensed Disney Merch and before that explore my Hotel making the Super Hero Station and after my Shopping tour going to the Parks filming there mostly just doing things relaxing maybe few rides but mostly want to catch the experience maybe some character meets hopping to the other one as well filming Toy Story Land and Avengers Campus. Spreading into Disney Village before my Dinner at Billy Bob´s

To Question 2.5) the Answer is a whole Year if you book so far in advance Dining Reservations are possible that´s amazing. I wish WDW would let us do that :blush:

Q2) is kinda difficult since they give those information so late it is pretty hard to handle it with times since you haven´t a clue when the park closes makes it complicated you can only guess when it would be fine or you have to think of outside the parks for safety thankfully not will be around in DLP so soon after my Trip soon since the US ones getting my love back first the OG finally in CA and in 6 yrs WDW again plus Universal more Love hope Disney gains back their Magic in WDW til than.

Q1) finally some days ago it was possible to check on park hours but for planning ahead it is annoying that they can´t give those times much earlier. Thankfully in WDW it isn´t that wild at least not that strange couple of months or so don´t remember when it was shown exactly since they also not showing it for a while.

I am guessing also not so easy with Disneyland CA I think I need a Bachelor in Disneyparks Knowledge or something to explore it with Things getting so complicated and struggeling planning a trip :rotfl2:🇦🇹:love2::surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter