How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

I recall paying $3.75 last time I filled up my truck. That was a long time ago though as I only drive it about 2,000 - 3,000 miles per year.

Just filled up today at $2.62 in Texas City, Texas. Cheapest I've seen in a really long time.

Paid $3.19 on Friday, gas buddy shows it at $3.14 as of 18 hours ago. Cheapest I saw going to my son's soccer game Saturday was $3.16.

Filled up this morning for $1.95/gal....after redeeming 1000 points with Kroger 4X gift cards promotion. Used all 35 gallons for two vehicles. Gotta love it.

Filled up this morning for $1.95/gal....after redeeming 1000 points with Kroger 4X gift cards promotion. Used all 35 gallons for two vehicles. Gotta love it.

Yeah, safeway limits you to 20 gallons now.:(

saw regular for $2.93 in South Carolina yesterday. And was thrilled to only pay $3.35 per gallon for diesel!

Where I live in Canada we are paying nearly $5.25/gallon when you factor in the exchange on the dollar. Right now it's at it's lowest in more than a year.

In Warrenton, Virginia it ranged from $2.99 to $3.03 depending on the station when I got gas the other day.

Here in Massachusetts, I filled up today and paid $3.23. Hope it continues to decline.

It's been $2.99 here for several weeks. One town south in the same county it is as low as $2.90/gal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter