How are Fast Pass Bookings Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on TP is this info? Is it on the Lines app?
If you click on the Fastpass Plus Information at the top of the website and then click the info link as showed below. Then the 4 parks will pop up and you choose a park and then the date you are looking for and it will show FP availability, but it is based on 1 person.

Less than two hours until 60. Don't expect issues but the hardest FP I'm trying to get is probably FOP at 60+4. Wife and I down for FW. I'll repost when complete.

You should be fine for FoP at 60+4.

My window was Saturday. There was FoP avails at 60+3 and beyond, same for SDMT. Slinky didn’t come up until 60+5 or so.

I didn’t look for FOP or 7DMT yesterday but was given the option of SDD for 60+4. It was afternoon so I didn’t take it.

Everything else was easy time and day wise to get.

I had a ton of website and app issues yesterday though. For the first 15 or 20 minutes, I couldn’t get FPS to load on browsers (2 different computers, tried 3 browsers) or my phone. Booking all our FPS for a 10 day trip took almost an hour because of this. I was displeased.

I had a ton of website and app issues yesterday though. For the first 15 or 20 minutes, I couldn’t get FPS to load on browsers (2 different computers, tried 3 browsers) or my phone. Booking all our FPS for a 10 day trip took almost an hour because of this. I was displeased.
Apparently this has been an issue for many people yesterday - there was another thread talking about those issues with booking yesterday

I booked for the first week in Sept at 40 days out for two people and got SDMT. I didn't look for FOP or anything at HS, so I'm not sure what those look like.
Based on Fastpass availability for 7DMT, the first week of September might be the quietest week at Magic Kingdom in a couple decades. There is STILL FP+ availability for every day without a MNSSHP. Saturday the 7th has full availability from 5:00 on. and Tuesday the 3rd has full availability from 6:00 on.

Offsite guests are going to be shocked and thrilled.

That's promising! What time did you get it for? I'm hoping for 60+2 on my October trip, but not holding my breath.

It's for 5pm and I got it for 7 people! It probably would have worked out better in our plan if I had gotten it a little later but I was so excited when it popped up I just clicked on the first time I saw lol.

It's for 5pm and I got it for 7 people! It probably would have worked out better in our plan if I had gotten it a little later but I was so excited when it popped up I just clicked on the first time I saw lol.
That's awesome!

My FP day was last week. We are a party of 2. I was able to get 7DMT with a bunch of time options at 60+6. There were a couple time options at 60+4 too. I got FOP at 60+5 but there were only slots after 4pm open. Got SDD for the morning of 60+7. No SDD available all day at 60+3 (which was expected) Like others have said, just go for the big ticket rides near the end of your trip and your FP day will be a breeze.

Thanks for the feedback. Ready for my day to get here so I can stop stressing. I can live without SDD, but wife loves 7 Dwarfs and I love FOP so hoping to at least get those two. Looks like I may have a good chance.

I just booked my FPs Tuesday morning for my trip 9/28-10/4. I will say the site crashed on me several times(man do I miss the glitch with letting APs book 70 days out). That being said I had no problem booking basically anything I wanted in the morning except SDD. It was the only one that kept coming up none available on everyday of my trip. I am really hating the new Tiers in HS this time around. Luckily I am planning 2 or 3 mornings of arriving at HS probably before 5am to get that 6am EEMH. I also feel like it will not be hard to get a day of FP once I am there for SDD.

I had a hard time today booking FP+. I could not get the hard ones at all, like FoP, Slinky, Mine Train. Studios is a bit of a mess, with all rides gone when I looked at about 9, which is 2 hours late of course. the park is open late, like 10, but the shows all close down much earlier. With no FP available I assume many will head to SWGE.

We will be fine, we go a few times a year now, and DS has a DAS. It will be so hot when we go, Sept 29-Oct 3, that we will not stay in parks too long anyway.

I would not worry about not being able to get ANY FP at the 60 day mark. Just keep trying I.e. refresh method. They will come up especially for only a party of 2. I have never had a problem getting SAME DAY FPs for any ride including 7DMT, FOP, slinky, ToT, RnR, etc. Love going to MK with FP. Can ride 10-15 of them all day each with a FP. Crazy how some people are waiting in standby with a 50 minute wait and I just fresh the app and can get a FP for a much shorter wait. It amazes me how many people do not understand how to fully use the app to get FPs (which I guess is good for me!). :)

I was able to get every FP I wanted at 60+1 to 60+7 for our trip first week september (also during labour day weekend), including FOP and 7DMT. It was my first time booking FP's and it went a lot smoother than I thought.

We got FOP at 60+1 on our FP day (7/18) and yesterday I got a SDD which I hadn’t planned to ride because of motion sickness proclivity. However, it’s such a cute ride that I think I want to try so when the FP popped up I snagged it. I worked with our schedule and if I don’t lose my nerve we will give it a go.

I had a hard time today booking FP+. I could not get the hard ones at all, like FoP, Slinky, Mine Train. Studios is a bit of a mess, with all rides gone when I looked at about 9, which is 2 hours late of course. the park is open late, like 10, but the shows all close down much earlier. With no FP available I assume many will head to SWGE.

We will be fine, we go a few times a year now, and DS has a DAS. It will be so hot when we go, Sept 29-Oct 3, that we will not stay in parks too long anyway.
I would double check the Studios because there should be something like 65,000 fastpasses available for tier 1, of which everyone can only pick 1, and the Studios simply won't have that many people in attendance most days. I wonder if you just experienced an MDE issue.

Well tomorrow is my day. If TP is correct I will not get SDD or FOP. Sucks, but I can live without SDD and I may have just rope drop FOP or hit it up at closing.

I would double check the Studios because there should be something like 55,000 fastpasses available for tier 1, of which everyone can only pick 1, and the Studios simply won't have that many people in attendance most days. I wonder if you just experienced an MDE issue.

Yea there’s no way ALL rides were gone in 2 hours when every ride except SDD is still showing as available for all of my days 9/25-10/1.

I was able to get every FP I wanted at 60+1 to 60+7 for our trip first week september (also during labour day weekend), including FOP and 7DMT. It was my first time booking FP's and it went a lot smoother than I thought.
Unless I am misinterpreting posts in several different threads, it seems most people (like me!) who are going in early (like me!) to mid September are not having too hard a time getting wanted fast passes, but it gets a little trickier for those going in early October -possibly because of fall break crowds? I am still clinging to the hope that parks other than HS will not have swarms of people after GE opens, and that HS crowds, especially in the mornings, will be concentrated in GE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter