How accurate is the phasing schedule for AKL?

gkrykewy

TTA PeopleMover Fan Club President
My mom now has two tentative reservations for standard view studios at AKV for Sept 07 and March 08 (7 nights and 6 nights, respectively). These will be our (well, her and my dad's) first trips on our new shared membership. I suggested a standard view to her as an alternative to savannah view as a means of stretching points. She doesn't really value savannah view (as my wife and I do), but really doesn't want a parking lot view. She'd originally booked a Savannah View room for the March reservation because MS said they couldn't guarantee a pool view for standard rather than a parking lot.

However, when I looked at the Jambo House phasing schedule, it looks like the only section that has any parking-view rooms at all won't be ready until May 08, meaning that any standard view rooms before then would have to be pool view (even if they aren't "guaranteed").

Is my logic sound, or am I missing something? BTW I hope this is the right forum section - I'm new here.

I agree it doesn't look like any of the parking lot views will be ready by Sept.

now March - they might - It is pretty close to their May date.

they use to be early - then SSR and they became behind.:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter