Space Monkey & Key Lime Martini at Outer Rim Lounge
f12956a6.jpg

White Russian and I think a Sam Adams at Yachtsman Steakhouse
f3148d8c.jpg

Margaritas in Mexico
f3148bb5.jpg

Dad's Electric Lemonade at Tune In Lounge
f31488cf.jpg

I forgot the name of this drink. I had it at Ohana's- it was VERY good but STRONG! I think I was seeing double halfway through it.

Edit: The name of the drink is "Lapu Lapu"

drinkPoly.jpg

I thought the thread was about pictures of Alcoholic Drunks andI thought wow a place for my family pictures.......lol

Sorry it is my drunk humor I have been sober for 18 years but man some of those drinks looked good. Hate to waste good liquor by mixing it though...

After seeing these pics cant wait until I can go....with the kids of course... ;) ...The Mangorita, Key Lime Martini and Oreo Mintini all look heavenly... :drinking1 :cloud9:

Have to say one thing I have FELT that the drinks at Disney are very strong. So I always limit the number of drinks I have but they are so good. I love the Mudslide at POR and the Frozen Pina Colada's at CB.

Unfortunately this trip was two years ago and I do not remember the names, but I'm thinking the blue one was some type of electric lemonade and the red one a rasberry martini. This also started my quest for glow cubes.

06b0fb32.jpg

Found another one from WCC - I'm thinking maybe a frozen strawberry margarita??? You can also see either my dad or my DFIL's drink - probably a manhattan. Sorry it was two years ago..I promise to be better when we go in Sept! And that would be my DM in the pic.

552638fb.jpg

StaceysOctopusJuiceattheCorralReef.jpg

Octopus Juice from Coral Reef

MyKeyLimeMartiniattheCorralReef.jpg

Key Lime Martini from Coral Reef

FrenchonionsoupatlesChefsdeFrance.jpg

Kir Royale (along with French onion soup) from Les Chefs de France

Has anyone else noticed that there's a link to "Alcoholism Help - A List of Products and Treatments to Beat Your Alcohol Addiction" underneath this thread? :lmao:

Lets compile a list of 'booze' must dos' while at WDW.
One of my favorites is the Pina Colada at Narcoossees, its not the yucky frozen kind.

San Angel Inn

Virgin Pina Colado & Frozen Fiesta Margarita - this was on Cinco de Mayo - the margaritas kick butt!
IMG_4746.jpg

San Angel Inn - top shelf Margarita on the rocks - the week before Cinco de Mayo (dd was doing a culture box in Mexico, so we visited two Friday evenings to try food... sounded like a good excuse for the 'ritas!)
Mexico4.jpg

We loved the Margaritas in Mexico last June and the drinks in the Tune in Lounge (Its in between Hollywood and Vine and 50's Prime time Cafe) We found it on our honeymoon last year and will return on our next trip, If only for the electric light cubes!

BUT BEWARE of the large measures at the Adventures Club! I had A JD and Coke and I usually like it strong but this was almost undrinkable and I had to throw the last bit away!

Oh I wanna go there again and soon!!

I just want to say this is awesome! HAHA! I hope I will have plenty of pics when I come back from my Sept trip. (That sounded odd, but generally when my boyfriend and I go out to dinner we always order a drink, and we are going for free dining, so we def have extra money for a drink or two!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter