How about another photo thread! Hidden Mickeys

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
Hopefully you have a photo. Name the park and the location:

DAK2-6-05040Small.jpg

The Bone Yard at Animal Kingdom.

:earsboy: This is an awesome thread. I leave in two days. So I will be sure to take some photos of some hidden mickeys!! :earsboy:

Giggles said:
:earsboy: This is an awesome thread. I leave in two days. So I will be sure to take some photos of some hidden mickeys!! :earsboy:

I agree, we were long overdue for this thread. If I had any pictures, I'd post them, but I am horrible at spotting hidden mickeys. Maybe I'll get lucky at disneyland... but if not, I'd love it if people would share theirs with this hidden-mickey challenged person. :>

ok we didn't get a picture of it but me and my sisters were online for Back to the Future in Universal and we swear that we saw a hidden mickey on the ground it was so funny....when we go back i will make sure i take a picture of it. I am also looking forward to seeing more hidden mickey photos!!!!!

I was actually going to take pictures of all the Hidden Mickey's I found, but I only actually took pictures of 3 of them. This one was my favorite! It's so cute!

Day625.jpg

This guy was at the Conservation Station at Animal Kingdom. Most of the animals had numbers, but this guy had a hidden Mickey!

Here's another one. I've been on Splash Mountain many many times (including 8 times this past trip), and not until our last time riding it did we see this hidden Mickey. Someone in our group pointed and said is that a hidden Mickey in the clouds? So I took a picture, and sure enough I checked the official Hidden Mickey's book at Barnes and Noble and it's listed as one of them! The picture isn't that clear but it's on Splash Mountain in the scene after the drop where they're singing Zip a dee doo dah, and he's like laying down.

Day855.jpg

This is the only one I have and it's from several years ago. It's from a stage in Tomorrowland that you pass by when you are on TTA. I can't remember seeing it last year, so I'm not sure it's there anymore. :confused3

47b5d705b3127cce946d18284f5a00000016108CbOWjJoyau

I only found three Hidden Mickeys during my recent trip to Disneyland, CA. Two of them with help. :>

Hidden mickey clock from Grand Californian:
90546hidden_mickey_clock-med.jpg

Hidden Mickey from the artwork near the Mark Twain (sorry, don't have a shot of the whole picture).
90546hidden_mickey_1-med.jpg

And lastly, there was a hidden mickey in the glass at Guest Services.
90546guest_serivces_hidden_mickey-med.jpg

Hmm, I think I may have caught another hidden mickey by accident. I was looking at this photo I took of Splash Mountain, and there are three rocks on the right side of the drop that look like a mickey. I don't know if this is an actual hidden mickey, or a product of the lighting when I took the picture.
90546splash_mountain_2-med.jpg

WickedWench said:
Hmm, I think I may have caught another hidden mickey by accident. I was looking at this photo I took of Splash Mountain, and there are three rocks on the right side of the drop that look like a mickey. I don't know if this is an actual hidden mickey, or a product of the lighting when I took the picture.
90546splash_mountain_2-med.jpg

Oh that's cool! That has to be a hidden Mickey, it's perfectly shaped. :earsboy:

WickedWench said:
I only found three Hidden Mickeys during my recent trip to Disneyland, CA. Two of them with help. :>

Okay, am I dense??? I don't see this one!!!

The one on Splash Mountain is awesome!

WickedWench said:

Hidden Mickey from the artwork near the Mark Twain (sorry, don't have a shot of the whole picture).
90546hidden_mickey_1-med.jpg

And lastly, there was a hidden mickey in the glass at Guest Services.
90546guest_serivces_hidden_mickey-med.jpg
I can't see the one in the clock, could you describe where it is?

Camping Griswalds said:
Okay, am I dense??? I don't see this one!!!

The one on Splash Mountain is awesome!
I guess we're both dense because I don't see it either.

This first one was not from WDW, but found during breakfst by my DS2 about 3 days after we returned from our trip in June!

This one is on one of the paths at AK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter