How About a Good Server Thread?

OKA!!! He was amazing...what a wonderful guy...did you have Jason as well, he was his Asst. when we were on the Magic in March! Wow! that is crazy I loved those two guys...Jason did magic tricks for us at dinner!

We had Sandra, but it was a year ago March we were on the Magic. Interesting to hear Oka's still there. I was actually kind of hoping he'd been moved over to the Wonder.

We had a server on the Wonder who was excellent! My only regret is that I didn't write down his name because I completely forget it now. He is from India, and worked with a blonde girl from England named Shannen. Together, they were really wonderful. I'm hoping they are there in June when we do the double dip!

We had Mark on the Wonder twice and requested him again this year, he was fabulous!!

Ciao Romano (love saying that name :goodvibes ) in Palo
And I'm drawing a blank,at the moment, as far as our regular servers names....da**it! :rolleyes:

We had Jojo this past January on the Wonder, and he was excellent... genuine and good sense of humor. Unfortunately, I don't recall the assistance server's name.

Marlin and Jennifer on the WONDER last September ... they were ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! My girls hugged them on our last day ... so did I :cloud9: The girls are worried that our servers this time won't be as nice!! They want Marlin and Jennifer again!!

Vanessa (server)and Svetlana (assistant) on the Wonder. Carina (head server) was very attentive to our table and always seemed to be around.
We saw them all over the place through out the cruise and they always stopped briefly to visit. Lots of hugs the morning we left.:grouphug:

We had Fabio & Patricio on the Magic November. They were especially great with the kids. They also took time to say "hi" whenever we saw them elsewhere on the cruise.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Agnes in Palo on the Wonder. She was fabulous! She was our server for both brunch and dinner. We had a great time with her.

Alex from Chile - assistant server - on the Wonder - excellent, funny, very attentive and good with children Jackie - server - from Jamaica - very, very good and excellent w/ kids. I would ask for them again, but our next cruise is on the Magic.

How do you request a server? Does that need to be done before we leave by calling DCL?

Thanks!

I usually call DLC and put the request in fairly soon after we book the cruise, but there is no guarantee. Sometimes the person is on vacation or has switched ships.

On the Disney MAGIC,

Liam, of Jamacia, Was Excellent!

Also for a Head Server, Michelle Provides Excellent service also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter