• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about a game....

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
How about a little game. Just posted to Dizneypins.com about playing a game and thought hmmm... Why not a game.

This one is a little different. It's where in the World am I.

I will post clues to were I am and you guess were I am. The first one to post the right answer gets to be the next one to hide. You can hide in any Disney park world wide... Must be a park or Down Town Disney though. No Resorts or Disney stores.

Ready.... I decided to get in from the heat of the fla sun... I looked for a place to go and have a drink. Found a place but it's cold... Where am I?

Ya found me.... Sanfran22. Now you get to hide...

Okay... I will hide again.... Well after I got my drink I went to place like a song from the little mermaid...

ok,ok....lets see now........i too am very hot and i want to cool down with a treat from an extinct animal....ummm very tasty and very cold:)

Nope...sorry....try again.... :D

(For a bit of trivia....211 Main St was the address for my office of many years...but that is NOT a clue)

Deb

I was lost here but during the trip I was glad I was not the low man on the pole... Were am I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter