How’s the weather by you today?

I forgot to share I saw two sun dog rainbows this morning.
And our lab decided to try to sneak back outside when I left early for work this morning, In the negative degrees at that time. I made her go back inside- she was not enthused.

Well, I’m south of Buffalo, just 5 miles from the Bills stadium, so you know how my weekend went. The snow totals I saw for my town was 27 inches from Saturday afternoon to Sunday midday, then went up to 41” by Monday morning. Had another 3-4 inches since then. It’s snowing good again, we have another lake effect storm warning. Possibility of 20-30 inches more between now & Thursday. But next week, going into the 40s with rain.

We got over 6 inches of snow here in middle TN, roads are covered, school's out, office is closed (I telework most of the time, so I'm still working...) Tonight is supposed to be 0 degrees!
Meanwhile, DH is down in Orlando having a wonderful time at WDW, missing all this fun,......

We got over 6 inches of snow here in middle TN, roads are covered, school's out, office is closed (I telework most of the time, so I'm still working...) Tonight is supposed to be 0 degrees!
Meanwhile, DH is down in Orlando having a wonderful time at WDW, missing all this fun,......
I think I saw Orlando has a freeze warning.

I think I saw Orlando has a freeze warning.
yeah, they do actually, He said the temps tomorrow were going to be that chilly...but still, I'm not listening to his complaining. But that's cold for FL.
Some friends in Louisiana were saying it got into the 20s there, not used to that!

Love the precious pup pictures! Thank you for sharing:dogdance:No true winter here in LA but cold enough for me at times! Prayers for all of you in true frigid conditions for safety and warmth. Please take care and stay healthy!:grouphug: As a p.s. Should any of you live in: AK, ID, MI, MT, or NJ or even have a memory of traveling to one of those states and be willing to help me with a birthday surprise for my dad via quick PM only would you please PM me as soon as you can? Thank you so much. Cozy sweet dreams to all.

Yesterday we got a few inches of snow followed by ice. Today everything is frozen (my driveway looks like a skating rink) with a high of 26. Schools are all delayed, hoping we get enough sun to melt a little ice today.

2 degrees this morning with a -15 windchill, so most schools (including my college) are closed today. Of course, I have a meeting with a number of other schools that are not closed, so I’ll have to be on that this morning, but it’s just a Teams call, so I don’t have to go anywhere

Below freezing today, but it's sunny so hopefully all the crap on the roads will melt.
I made it home safe from work yesterday, but it was not a fun ride. Next time it snows I'm working from home, I don't care how much we're supposedly getting.

Cold AF here in Detroit. 4°F, no new snow last night but I think we'll get it tomorrow and Friday.

3 degrees here this morning. TDOT still urging everyone to stay home. Cancelled my dr's appt for this morning. We dont' live in the city limits, so plowing, treating our neighborhood, not high on the priority list, but I did see a plow come through last night, so that should help some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter