How’s the weather by you today?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Here in Central Mass. we just got another 4-5 inches. Schools around here are all closed for the day. I just came in from snow blowing and clearing the one car in the driveway and it has now turned to icing. Yuck. When the temps drop later side roads are gonna be kinda slippery.

Anyway…for the first time ever I used the leaf blower to clear off the car and front steps. Can’t ;t believe I never thought of this before.

Anyway, with all this insane weather going on all over the place how is everyone doing out there today?

Cold for Alabama, but the sun is out now. We had a bit of freezing rain and sleet this morning, but the roads are good for the most part here in south-central Alabama. That's not the case in North Alabama as several roads are closed up there. I saw one report of 7.5" of snow from NW Alabama.

It is forecast to get down into the low to mid teens tomorrow morning here, which is really cold for us. Single digits north of us.

We got a couple of inches overnight here in Philly. First accumulation in almost 2 years! Roads aren't terrible, but we (DH and I work together) decided to stay home from work today. It has been quiet there the past 2 weeks so no problem with that. The neighborhood we live in is very hilly and they don't plow us because the plows get stuck. No reason to go out today, but it's pretty cold and supposed to only get colder. I think the predicted high tomorrow is about 25 which is pretty cold for here. Supposed to stay very cold all week. Maybe more snow Friday.

Here in Central Mass. we just got another 4-5 inches. Schools around here are all closed for the day. I just came in from snow blowing and clearing the one car in the driveway and it has now turned to icing. Yuck. When the temps drop later side roads are gonna be kinda slippery.

Anyway…for the first time ever I used the leaf blower to clear off the car and front steps. Can’t ;t believe I never thought of this before.

Anyway, with all this insane weather going on all over the place how is everyone doing out there today?
Hey Central mass (Worcester area? I used to live in Sturbridge). We are getting clobbered with snow out here in the Pioneer Valley. My university was the lone holdout in the area but we're closed as of 14:00. I'm home anyway as I still have COVID but I wasn't going to go out anyway in this mess. Stay warm!

Snowing. I actually went into work today and maybe should've stayed home. When I checked at 6am none of the local schools were canceled and there was only a coating of snow on the driveway, so I got ready as usual. On the drive in I noticed the schools were definitely not open, so they were canceled sometime after I checked. I hope it's not too bad in the evening on my way home.

Snowing. I actually went into work today and maybe should've stayed home. When I checked at 6am none of the local schools were canceled and there was only a coating of snow on the driveway, so I got ready as usual. On the drive in I noticed the schools were definitely not open, so they were canceled sometime after I checked. I hope it's not too bad in the evening on my way home.
Drive safe. My wife ran to get breakfast and said the roads in the area were treacherous so I'm glad I deferred.

Eastern TN mountains at the NC/TN state line. I'm a teacher and between snow and wind/storms last week we didn't go to school a single day. Betting this week will be the same. About 6" from yesterday and last night. Still snowing today. It's supposed to start again Thursday night through Friday with another 3". Saturday the high is 13 and low -3. This teacher is happy! 😅

28 degrees currently in Maryland and about 4-5 inches of snow. First time I shoveled in 2+ years.
Western MD here, we got about an inch and a half overnight. We got 5" last Saturday and another 3 on Monday. it's 22 degrees, sunny, and windy again

If I wanted winter weather, I would still live in New England, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter