Houston to Galveston transfers

Yes! We flew into HOU for our Galveston cruise departure. We took an Uber XL to our pre-cruise hotel in Galveston and that worked very well.

To get from the hotel to the port, we took the Hilton Galveston Island’s shuttle. It was free and we just had to schedule a time the night before. They share a shuttle with the San Luis Resort.

After the cruise, we used Galveston Express to return to the airport. They did a great job, and I would happily recommend them!

We took a private transport from Houston airport to Galveston the two nights before and also stayed at the Hilton and used the shuttle to get to the port. We also rented a car for our time in Galveston (Enterprise) and they picked me up at the Hilton and brought me to their office to get the car and then dropped me back at the Hilton when I returned the car.

I will ask my friend the name of the private transport and we were happy with them. She made the arrangements so I don't know the name.

MJ

We took a private transport from Houston airport to Galveston the two nights before and also stayed at the Hilton and used the shuttle to get to the port. We also rented a car for our time in Galveston (Enterprise) and they picked me up at the Hilton and brought me to their office to get the car and then dropped me back at the Hilton when I returned the car.

I will ask my friend the name of the private transport and we were happy with them. She made the arrangements so I don't know the name.

MJ
Thanks!

Yes! We flew into HOU for our Galveston cruise departure. We took an Uber XL to our pre-cruise hotel in Galveston and that worked very well.

To get from the hotel to the port, we took the Hilton Galveston Island’s shuttle. It was free and we just had to schedule a time the night before. They share a shuttle with the San Luis Resort.

After the cruise, we used Galveston Express to return to the airport. They did a great job, and I would happily recommend them!
Thanks!

We took Galveston Express from the airport to a hotel in Galveston......next time I would stay by the airport and take it from there to the port

We flew into Hobby and the 6 of us took a cab to our hotel in Galveston. The morning of our cruise, our hotel van took us to Starbucks which is across the street from the cruise terminal. We cabbed it back to Hobby after our cruise. There is a $95 set rate from the Port to Hobby for taxis.

We flew into Hobby and the 6 of us took a cab to our hotel in Galveston. The morning of our cruise, our hotel van took us to Starbucks which is across the street from the cruise terminal. We cabbed it back to Hobby after our cruise. There is a $95 set rate from the Port to Hobby for taxis.
Thanks!

Fly into Hobby (HOU), IAH is much further north and you will have a hard time finding reasonable transfers.

We flew in Houston Hobby and rented a car for the 8 days (7-night cruise) and parked in the Port of Galveston lot, and it was cheaper to do this than to get private transportation both ways for our family of 3.

We flew in Houston Hobby and rented a car for the 8 days (7-night cruise) and parked in the Port of Galveston lot, and it was cheaper to do this than to get private transportation both ways for our family of 3.
Wow! You must have got a great rental car deal.

Thanks

A very sincere thank you for your service. You are the reason my family and I enjoy the freedoms we do.
Kevin

A very sincere thank you for your service. You are the reason my family and I enjoy the freedoms we do.
Kevin

You are welcome, as it was my pleasure to serve, just wish I had not hit mandatory retirement criteria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter