Housework= what have you done today?

Dishes
Laundry laundry and more laundry
Cleaned bathroom - master
Changed sheets master bedroom
Dusted master bedroom
Vacuumed upstairs mainly you guessed it master bedroom
Later tonight maybe tomorrow will be downstairs dusting and vacuuming yeah !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 joys of having a dog !! 🐶
Wouldn’t trade it though ❤️❤️❤️🐶🐶🐶 although my vacuum is not crazy about the pet hair 🤣🤣🤣

Clean out the garage and made 2 runs to the recycle center and 3 loads of laundry and cleaned 2 racks in our closets and shredded some junk mail - I’m pooped!

There are always dishes to put away every morning, either from the prior night's cleaning up or the dishwasher having been run. I usually do this while making the Resident 7 Year Old's breakfast.

Does waiting for a car repair count? They estimated it'd take 2 hours so I chose to wait for it- but it took FOUR hours. Fortunately they have wifi so I could get a bunch of "paperwork" type things done for work this week. Car repair is home stuff, paperwork is work stuff: Look at me multitasking!

Took out the trash. I worked all afternoon and then DH and I met friends for dinner, so no child care, dinner prep, or kitchen duty for me!

There are two loads of laundry mocking me, waiting to be folded...

nothing yet...it is 5:30 am here.

But I will be wrapping presents for DIL's birthday next week, making the bed, cooking, dishes.
Rest day, so we will be watching a movie later

I washed my dishes after I ate breakfast. That was it. I got to work and have been doing my “housework” for a couple hours lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter