• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Housekeeping question

Rustysmom

DIS Veteran
I read that they come every other day for light cleaning. Do they leave enough coffee and towels for 2 days? I like to get up early and sit on the balcony and drink my coffee. We're staying at GF.

We had to ask housekeeping for extra coffee because they did not have additional coffee in the room when we arrived. This was at the YC in October. We had enough towels for the two of us.

For us (two coffee drinkers), it was close, but not enough for multiple cups on day 2. The times we’ve asked for more they usually bring a bag with TONS of coffee/supplies (like way more than you could possibly use).

For us (two coffee drinkers), it was close, but not enough for multiple cups on day 2. The times we’ve asked for more they usually bring a bag with TONS of coffee/supplies (like way more than you could possibly use).
This exact thing happened to us at Pop last month. We called the service line and asked for more coffee and cups. Within 10 minutes they were at our door with cups and a bag filled with coffee and supplies.

WEEEE NEEEEED KEEEEETCHUUUUP! 😁
You'll need to get that yourself. It's not provided in the hotel rooms.

As for disposable items, I was told by housekeeping that they toss out any disposable items when they clean the room after the guest checks out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter