Housekeeping at the Cabins and Pets Question

famsen

DIS Veteran
Does housekeeping come daily to the cabins and do they do daily checks?
We are bringing our dog and just a bit nervous that if we leave him out while we are gone he will get scared and possibly run out if housekeeping opens the door. I don't normally crate him while we are gone but will if it will be a problem. I don't want to be constantly worried while we are gone.

Does housekeeping come daily to the cabins and do they do daily checks?
We are bringing our dog and just a bit nervous that if we leave him out while we are gone he will get scared and possibly run out if housekeeping opens the door. I don't normally crate him while we are gone but will if it will be a problem. I don't want to be constantly worried while we are gone.
Housekeeping does not enter the room if you have pets. You have to be present. Also I don’t believe they are doing daily housekeeping on property right now. Just trash and towels.

We were just there in a cabin for 4 nights. Housekeeping entered our room once while we were there and all we could tell they did was take any towels in the floor of the bathroom and leave us some new ones. Trash was still full but this why we bring the 10 year old. :rotfl2: I made burgers, pork chops and fajitas on the grill the last three nights and it wasn't even cleaned out of ashes. Had to use the garbage can to put them in bags and when I knew the next day they were no longer hot I put them in the trash. Really wish we had access to a broom as there were pine needles all over the deck and picnic table and really didn't want to walk around barefooted on them. I will say, with all the rain lately ithe are critters are on the move. Killed a black widow spider that had a web spun from the right grill handle to the left hand rail of the steps going up to the deck.

Hmmm.. should we bring some cleaning supplies then?>
Housekeeping does provide rolls of paper towels, a cloth dish towel, dish washing soap, powdered dish detergent for the dish washer and a couple of sponges. No brooms, mops or dustpans though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter