House of Blues

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi everyone

My ADR window opened today . . . and I got everything I wanted - yey!!!!

Only thing is I couldn't book for House of Blues - is that not available online for some reason, or does it only open at 90 days out?

This is strange! I just went to the ADR page and indeed House of Blues does not have a "Make a Reservation" button.

But when I did our ADRs for Oct. 2-9 on Apr. 4 I was able to book House of Blues for Oct. 5.

Really? That is strange then - I will have to give them a call and see if I can book over the phone!

Oh so you got it then? Great!!! :thumbsup2 I even considered putting my office calls to voicemail for 10 minutes in case you needed a hand this morning :lmao: So pleased. So we get another great dining review then (with lots of ribs ..... just a shot in the dark :rotfl:)

Ah, thats so kind of you :goodvibes

I do love me some ribs . . .!!!!!

You're so sweet. When I saw your panic-stricken post it tugged at my heartstrings ..... ;) House of Blues, here we come!! :thumbsup2 (Except I dont eat ribs so you will have to have my share :))

Unless you are eating at HOB on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evening, I don't think an ADR is really necessary. They have never been busy when we have gone.

Hi can anyone tell me how this place is my DH, and friends of ours are going to be in downtown disney in july and this is a place id like to try.. Any one out there that can fill me in..thanks:goodvibes:):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter