"house dressing" at Tony's

We haven't been to Tony's in a few years.. but the last time we were there it was an oil and vinegar based italian dressing (very good). I actually emailed them and they mailed me the recepie (downsized to family size).

swclark is right. We were there lasyt year and the server told me to try it and if I really didn't like it, he'd take it back. It was delicious. It was one of the better dressing I have had, and not just at WDW.

I'd love the recipe!

Do they have other options besides the "house?" I am a bleu cheese girl, so I would prefer this but I do like italian so if thats what it is thats okay too.

Tony's House Dressing

2 tablespoons dijon mustard
3/4 cut red wine vinegar
2 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh garlic, chopped
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
3 tablespoons diced pimentos (I don't use these and it tastes the same anyway)
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt

blend all ingredients well in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Store in a glass or plastic container. Keep refrigerated.

Tony's House Dressing

2 tablespoons dijon mustard
3/4 cut red wine vinegar
2 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons fresh garlic, chopped
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
3 tablespoons diced pimentos (I don't use these and it tastes the same anyway)
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt

blend all ingredients well in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Store in a glass or plastic container. Keep refrigerated.

Thanks for the recipe. You can count on me trying it with dinner tonight!

Now maybe we'll try to sneak a meal in there on our upcoming trip. DD wants to eat with Pooh anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter