Hours of makeovers in Anna and Elsa Boutique

MissDaisyofTexas

DIS Veteran
I've been searching for this online and can't find any info. What are the hours of the makeovers in the Anna and Elsa Boutique? Is it possible to get an appointment before the parks open and still make it to rope drop? We are going May 11-12 (Wednesday and Thursday). Thanks!

When we were last there, it did not open until 10:00 a.m. and that was the earliest appointment. We went to the DL park at 8:00 a.m. rope drop, left about 9:40, and still had to stand outside the store for about 10 minutes until it opened. We did a princess lunch at Ariel's at CA after the make-over.

When we were last there, it did not open until 10:00 a.m. and that was the earliest appointment. We went to the DL park at 8:00 a.m. rope drop, left about 9:40, and still had to stand outside the store for about 10 minutes until it opened. We did a princess lunch at Ariel's at CA after the make-over.
Thanks for the info!

We did it in January, and the first appointment was 10:00 a.m. We did the same as a previous poster and went to Magic Morning in DL, then hopped over to Anna and Elsa about 20 minutes before our appointment. Worked out very well.

It is cheeper and they don't put so much make-up on the little girls. My five year old loves to get the Elsa hairstyle. Mommy and daddy like the price. It's one of our stops every time we go. We usually get go tot the park , do some rides, and around lunch go get her hair done and do lunch in downtown Disney just to get a break and relax.

I now have to figure out how to fit that in the schedule. The hair styles look way cooler than BBB and the price is so much better too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter