Hours changed end of January

Extended hours last week in January at some parks.

Good to see.

Unfortunately there is also an early closure for MK on Monday the 29th at 4:30 pm! Kind of sad about that because we will be staying at the Poly and had been planning to pop over there that evening - but now morning seems like a better plan.

At least they are trying to make up by extending the hours the next night until 11:00 pm. Yay!

Anyone know what is happening the 29th to cause the early closure?

Worried now that it might be more crowded than I had expected. I will be there that week. Is that why they normally extend hours because crowd levels?

Good to see.

Unfortunately there is also an early closure for MK on Monday the 29th at 4:30 pm! Kind of sad about that because we will be staying at the Poly and had been planning to pop over there that evening - but now morning seems like a better plan.

At least they are trying to make up by extending the hours the next night until 11:00 pm. Yay!

Cast party celebrating those who have achieved milestones years. Working 25 years and things like that.

Good to see.

MK on 1/29 should have wonderfully light crowds due to the early closure. I plan to visit the park that day and I'm really looking forward to it! I think it will be a blessing in disguise for you.

MK on 1/29 should have wonderfully light crowds due to the early closure. I plan to visit the park that day and I'm really looking forward to it! I think it will be a blessing in disguise for you.

We are going that day too and hoping for low crowds!! 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter