Hours and event calendar for the past

B3rlingirl

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

I‘ve been googling for ages now and can’t find anything…I hope someone can help me out…

I am looking for something like the DL „hours and event calendar“ but for the past. So for example the park hours for December 2018 or when the parades took place in November 2017…something like that…
It was very helpful for making educated guesses for future trips… for example when Christmas time might start

I know there used to be one in one of the old pinned threads and I also found similar calendars with google when I was researching last year/start of this year…
but now I can’t find anything useful here or with google… I just can’t believe there isn’t anything online anymore…

So does anyone have a link or if that’s not possible a good search word I can use for google?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I‘ve been googling for ages now and can’t find anything…I hope someone can help me out…

I am looking for something like the DL „hours and event calendar“ but for the past. So for example the park hours for December 2018 or when the parades took place in November 2017…something like that…
It was very helpful for making educated guesses for future trips… for example when Christmas time might start

I know there used to be one in one of the old pinned threads and I also found similar calendars with google when I was researching last year/start of this year…
but now I can’t find anything useful here or with google… I just can’t believe there isn’t anything online anymore…

So does anyone have a link or if that’s not possible a good search word I can use for google?

Thanks in advance!
This might be what you are looking for.

The link takes you to HydroGuy’s tread for Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs Original post was in 2009 and it fell dormant with Covid in 2020

I was disappointed when the link posted above stopped being updated, it was such a great resource. It’s been a while since I’ve had a touring plan’s subscription, but I think they have all the information you’re looking for, as well as what the crowd level and wait times were for any given date. A subscription for Disneyland is $10/yr.

I was disappointed when the link posted above stopped being updated, it was such a great resource. It’s been a while since I’ve had a touring plan’s subscription, but I think they have all the information you’re looking for, as well as what the crowd level and wait times were for any given date. A subscription for Disneyland is $10/yr.
I agree. I miss HydroGuy's posts and helpful resources. A few years ago he made a post that was essentially a goodbye letter to Disney. Maybe he will change his mind one day and come back to the dark side 😁... But regardless, I hope things are going well for him.

And I agree touring plans is a good resource for historical hours (among other things), or at least used to be. I haven't had a subscription in ages though.

This might be what you are looking for.

The link takes you to HydroGuy’s tread for Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs Original post was in 2009 and it fell dormant with Covid in 2020
Yes! Thank you very much.
That is exactly the one I was looking for…

To bad the calendar it isn’t updated anymore, but I am looking for pre 2019 anyways so that works for now…

But it’s interesting that there seems to be no real substitute…

Yes! Thank you very much.
That is exactly the one I was looking for…

To bad the calendar it isn’t updated anymore, but I am looking for pre 2019 anyways so that works for now…

But it’s interesting that there seems to be no real substitute…
Look at the Disneyland Resort Updates on Mouseplanet. You will find all the information you need. They still have all the updates going back several years online.

Look at the Disneyland Resort Updates on Mouseplanet. You will find all the information you need. They still have all the updates going back several years online.
Any chance someone can post a link? I've wandered around mouseplanet for a while and I'm not seeing it. I was hoping for the 2023 calendar. I'm willing to subscribe/pay a fee if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter