HOTHS Trick or Treating

Mdub1021

Mouseketeer
We haven’t sailed on a HOTHS itinerary since 2018. At that time, Halloween events took place on a sea day (Eastern itinerary). The Mouse-carade event was just a little lobby atrium dance party-type thing and trick or treating event was in the middle of the afternoon, with a very short timeframe (like an hr long), and chaotic. I understand the show is now a deck party.

What did trick or treating look like last year? When did it occur during the “Halloween” day? The videos we’ve watched haven’t really discussed it. We are on a Western on the Fantasy if that means anything. I know DCL can change things up year-to-year, but a general idea would be helpful.

Last year on the fantasy they did the party tIce on the deck and trick or treat was during that show so if you wanted to Atch the show you had like 10 min to get candy

No it was twice during the dinners so you could only attend once unless you were to skip dinner
Did they show Nightmare Before Christmas? Or was the Mouse-carade party the evening entertainment? In the past, the movie was the evening entertainment.

Did they show Nightmare Before Christmas? Or was the Mouse-carade party the evening entertainment? In the past, the movie was the evening entertainment.
I dont recall Im sorry… they disnt have the nbc meet for sure but cant remember whether they did do the movie…. Im sure about the party situation since we skipped dinner in order ro attend the party twice (one time to bz in the front of the stage and one time to znjoy the trick or treating and atmosphere)

We haven’t sailed on a HOTHS itinerary since 2018. At that time, Halloween events took place on a sea day (Eastern itinerary). The Mouse-carade event was just a little lobby atrium dance party-type thing and trick or treating event was in the middle of the afternoon, with a very short timeframe (like an hr long), and chaotic. I understand the show is now a deck party.

What did trick or treating look like last year? When did it occur during the “Halloween” day? The videos we’ve watched haven’t really discussed it. We are on a Western on the Fantasy if that means anything. I know DCL can change things up year-to-year, but a general idea would be helpful.
Good questions. Following...
Need to get costumes soon!:magnify:

Which sailing are you? We are oct 7

On the Wish they had stations set up in the Hero Zone area but the queue was insane as only one time offered (5pm) and everyone wanted to partake. It went down from there on to the pool deck and around that. The show was then at 7:30 and just once. They had the adult party later on in Luna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter